Large Format Graphics Production Operator
AlphaGraphics is in need of a team member in our large format production area. The Large Format Graphic Production Operator is responsible for daily set up and operation of the digital printing equipment. This position will also be responsible for graphics installation, such as wall and floor graphics and vehicle applications, and some lifting required. Graphic Design experience preferred but not required. The job duties for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to learn how to operate large format printers and finishing equipment. Onsite training is provided but knowledge of print process and design programs and files is very helpful.
- Sign, Poster, Banner production and finishing, including the use of hand tools such as drill and saw. Also responsibility for inventory management in large format department.
- Must be detail oriented and organized, self-driven and able to perform under tight deadlines.
- Follow quality assurance process.
- Understanding of technical vocabulary and the ability to communicate effectively with customer service, vendors, equipment technicians and customers is essential.
Job Type: Full-time
Please contact Hunter Slade at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.